We are looking for an experienced Finance Specialist to work in our Sydney office in Terrey Hills.
If you are organised and love numbers, can work in a fast paced start up environment that is constantly changing and you are a stickler for processes and balancing everything, then we’d love to meet you!
We’re not just here to make mountain bike clothing. We’re here to influence the culture of mountain biking and demonstrate to the world what an amazing lifestyle sport it is. All we do supports our mission to enable people to live ‘no ordinary life’.
We are looking for a skilled Finance Specialist to be responsible for the Finance Function - from cashflow management and forecasting, to accounts receivable and payables management, data processing within Xero, and managing multiple entities and intercompany transactions. We are looking for someone that loves establishing and improving processes and driving efficiency.
The role will also be responsible to develop relationships with accountants in each country, and to ensure we submit timely GST/VAT, payroll and annual reporting requirements for bookkeeping compliance.
Key Duties include but are not limited to:
- Cashflow management & forecasting
- Accounts receivable / payable
- Monthly reporting & budgeting
- Expense processing
- Bank reconciliations
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- BAS & VAT returns & other regulatory obligations
- Finalisation of year-end accounts
- Liaison with domestic and foreign accountants and bookkeepers
- Management of offshore team
The role is fast paced and involves working global teams to optimise the financial management process and to record date accurately and timely. We’re looking for someone that is super organised, understands systems and operations.
Being able to demonstrate a history of working in bookkeeping and/or financial management is essential.
What’s in it for you?
You’ll be a core part of a growing brand, at an exciting time of international expansion. You will be at the centre of the mountain biking industry working with one of Australia’s leading brands. Flexible hours and proximity to the beach and trails will allow for a great work/life balance.
You’ll be working closely with the GM and Operations Manager and part of a small team who are committed to a culture of providing the highest quality of product delivery and exceptional customer service - whilst driving cultural change and bringing innovation.
To be in the running for this role ideally you can demonstrate:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in finance and/or bookkeeping
Experience in financial management, forecasting and tax preparation
- Knowledge of accounting software (Xero)
Product based financial management experience
- Reporting and excel capabilities
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to thrive in a fast paced start up environment
- Drive to work with global teams and understand the finance process across multiple entities
- Ability to think critically and analytically
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic.
Sounds like you? Then why not introduce yourself. Build your profile through the below questionnaire and we'll be in touch!
This is a full timerole, working from our Sydney Office / Warehouse in Terrey Hills on the Northern Beaches, with the possibility for some WFH days.
Salary negotiable depending on experience.