We're looking for a full time Warehouse and Customer Service Coordinator for our SQUAMISH warehouse.
As well as a part timer for more casual hours.
If you have great attention to detail, can follow processes, and have good customer service skills we’d love to meet you!
We’re not just here to make mountain bike clothing. We’re here to influence the culture of mountain biking and demonstrate to the world what an amazing lifestyle sport it is. All we do supports our mission to enable people to live ‘no ordinary life’.
We’re looking for a hard working team member to coordinate our warehouse and be responsible for the customer experience in Canada on a full time basis Monday - Friday.
We are also looking for a part time team member that could be available during the week with flexible hours, as needed.
As part of a rapidly growing brand, we are looking for someone that can support our customers by delivering excellent customer experience. We want someone that genuinely cares that our community gets their gear timely and correctly and that we help out our customers at every step of the way.
Ideally you’re a mountain biker, or have dabbled in riding. We're looking for people that are enthusiastic, reliable and get things done to ensure the warehouse runs smoothly. In the role you will do things like: packing and shipping orders, stock management, helping around the warehouse be that cleaning, organising or restocking shelves. As well as assisting people coming in for returns/exchanges to the warehouse.
Key roles and responsibilities
- Packing / Shipping Online and Wholesale Orders
- Restocking Shelves and Stock Take
- Inventory Software Management and Ensuring Data Integrity
- Ordering Packing Supplies
- Customer Experience Enquires / Email, Phone and In Person
- Process Returns and Exchanges
- Clean and Maintain the Showroom / Warehouse
- Greet Customers in Showroom
- Event Attendance at some Weekend Events during the year.
What’s in it for you?
You’ll be a part of a growing brand, at a really exciting time of international expansion. You will be at the centre of the mountain biking industry. Flexible hours and proximity to the trails will allow for a great work/life balance.
You’ll be a part of a small team who are committed to a culture of providing the highest quality of product delivery and exceptional customer service - whilst driving cultural change and bringing innovation.
To be in the running for this role ideally you can demonstrate:
- Knowledge of customer service;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- The ability to follow processes;
- Can lift and carry heavy boxes and restock shelves;
- A go getter, can do attitude;
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic;
- The ability to positively contribute to the team;
- Ability to think critically, creatively and analytically.
We don’t expect you have done the exact job before to be eligible, we’re looking for people capable of doing it.
Sound like you? Then why not introduce yourself. Build your profile through the below form and we'll be in touch!
- 4 weeks paid holiday (full time staff)
- Free DHaRCO gear and staff discounts
- Annual Whistler Bike Pass
The role will be working from our Warehouse/Showroom in Squamish, BC.
Cheers, DHaRCO Crew